In this section of the Lockheed Martin Newsroom, you'll find our news releases. The releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year.
- Sep 21, 2021Rapid Dragon Demonstrates Palletized Munition Capability in First C-17 and EC-130 System-Level DemonstrationsHigh above the New Mexico desert, mobility aircraft air-launched surrogate cruise missiles in the first demonstration of a palletized strike mission
ORLANDO, Fla., Sept. 21, 2021 – In partnership with the Air Force, Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) recently deployed Rapid Dragon munition pallets from C-17 and EC‑130 aircraft and released surrogate
- Sep 21, 2021Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company leading the way towards a more sustainable aviation future
STRATFORD, Conn., September 22, 2021. Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company [NYSE: LMT] has approved the use of Sustainable Aviation Fuel (SAF), often referred to as biofuel, for the S-92 helicopter...
- Sep 17, 2021Lockheed Martin Offers the LMXT for the U.S. Air Force's KC-Y Program
Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] introduces the LMXT as America's next strategic tanker ― built in America by Americans for Americans. Offered in response to the U.S. Air Force's KC-Y Program, the...
- Sep 13, 2021Supporting Readiness for the Warfighter While Reducing Costs
The F-35 Joint Program Office awarded the Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) industry team annualized contracts covering fiscal years 2021-2023 to support operations and sustainment of the global F-35...
- Sep 13, 2021TPY-4 Radar Earns Official U.S. Government Designation, Setting New Standard in Airspace Threat DetectionLockheed Martin’s investments ensure radar meets future unprecedented needs in highly contested environments
As the world’s most capable and flexible ground based multi-function long-range radar, Lockheed Martin’s TPY-4 has received its official U.S. Government nomenclature – AN/TPY-4(V)1 ...