In this section of the Lockheed Martin Newsroom, you'll find our news releases. The releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year.
Aug 1, 2022
BETHESDA, Md., August 2, 2022 – Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) today announced it has doubled its venture capital fund from $200 million to $400 million. Lockheed Martin Ventures will use the...
- Aug 1, 2022
BETHESDA, Md., August 1, 2022 -- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) today announced that Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) Executive Vice President Scott T. Greene is retiring, effective Dec. 31, 2022,...
- Jul 27, 2022Lockheed Martin to Support Severe Weather and Climate Monitoring for NOAA with Instrument and Spacecraft StudiesThe company will study concepts for the next-gen lightning mapper and spacecraft bus for NOAA’s GeoXO weather satellites
DENVER, JULY 27, 2022 – Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] was selected by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to further refine concepts for a critical instrument and the...
- Jul 26, 2022S-92s are used by major oil and gas companies and have completed more than 91,000 search and rescue missions
STRATFORD, Conn., July 26, 2022 – The global fleet of the multi-mission Sikorsky S-92 ® helicopters is rapidly accumulating flight hours, surpassing 2 million flight hours in a variety of missions including ...
- Jul 20, 2022Vehicle Tires Designed for Extreme Temperatures in One Sixth Gravity on Crater-Filled Terrain
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company company will join Lockheed Martin in its development of a lunar mobility vehicle.
Jul 19, 2022
Net sales of $15.4 billion Net earnings of $309 million, or $1.16 per share, inclusive of non-operational charges of $1.7 billion ($1.4 billion, or $5.16 per share, after-tax) Cash from operations of
- Jul 14, 2022On track to deliver two more in 2022 from digital factory
STRATFORD, CONN., July 14, 2022 – Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company (NYSE: LMT), delivered the third Low-Rate Initial Production (LRIP) CH-53K helicopter ahead of contract schedule to the U.S....
- Jul 12, 2022The M270A2 launcher will fire next-gen munitions and provide long-range precision fires through 2050
CAMDEN, Ark., July 12, 2022 – Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) delivered the first Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) M270A2 launcher to the U.S. Army in a ceremony today at the Precision Fires...
Jul 12, 2022
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) will webcast live its second quarter 2022 earnings results webcast on Tuesday, July 19, 2022, at 11 a.m. EDT. James Taiclet, chairman, president and chief executive...
- Jul 12, 2022
Lockheed Martin Corporation [NYSE: LMT] today announced its board of directors has elected retired Marine Lt. Gen. Vincent R. Stewart to the board, effective July 15. "As we continue our efforts...