In this section of the Lockheed Martin Newsroom, you'll find our news releases. The releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year.
- Aug 18, 2022
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) delivered to the U.S. Navy a 60+ kW-class high energy laser with integrated optical-dazzler and surveillance (HELIOS), the first tactical laser weapon system to be integrated ...
- Aug 17, 2022Full-mission flight simulators provide safe, cost-effective pilot training in virtual environment
ORLANDO, Fla., August 17, 2022 – The United States Marines will gain additional training opportunities preparing them to operate the Sikorsky CH-53K heavy lift helicopter. The aircraft is the...
- Aug 8, 2022Lockheed Martin’s Next Generation Interceptor Achieves Communications Testing Milestone, Proves Ability to Operate in Harsh Environments
HUNTSVILLE, Ala., Aug. 8, 2022 – Lockheed Martin recently validated prototype communications radio technology for the Next Generation Interceptor (NGI) during a recent test milestone. The...
- Aug 4, 2022Lockheed Martin's Sixth and Final SBIRS Missile Warning Satellite Successfully Launched, Now Under U.S. Space Force ControlSBIRS GEO-6 Sets Stage for Upcoming Next Generation Resilient Missile Warning Architecture
SBIRS GEO-6 Sets Stage for Upcoming Next Generation Resilient Missile Warning Architecture BUCKLEY SPACE FORCE BASE, Colo., Aug. 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Following a successful launch from Cape...
Aug 1, 2022
BETHESDA, Md., August 2, 2022 – Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) today announced it has doubled its venture capital fund from $200 million to $400 million. Lockheed Martin Ventures will use the...
- Aug 1, 2022
BETHESDA, Md., August 1, 2022 -- Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) today announced that Missiles and Fire Control (MFC) Executive Vice President Scott T. Greene is retiring, effective Dec. 31, 2022,...
- Jul 27, 2022Lockheed Martin to Support Severe Weather and Climate Monitoring for NOAA with Instrument and Spacecraft StudiesThe company will study concepts for the next-gen lightning mapper and spacecraft bus for NOAA’s GeoXO weather satellites
DENVER, JULY 27, 2022 – Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] was selected by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to further refine concepts for a critical instrument and the...
- Jul 26, 2022S-92s are used by major oil and gas companies and have completed more than 91,000 search and rescue missions
STRATFORD, Conn., July 26, 2022 – The global fleet of the multi-mission Sikorsky S-92 ® helicopters is rapidly accumulating flight hours, surpassing 2 million flight hours in a variety of missions including ...
- Jul 20, 2022Vehicle Tires Designed for Extreme Temperatures in One Sixth Gravity on Crater-Filled Terrain
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company company will join Lockheed Martin in its development of a lunar mobility vehicle.
Jul 19, 2022
Net sales of $15.4 billion Net earnings of $309 million, or $1.16 per share, inclusive of non-operational charges of $1.7 billion ($1.4 billion, or $5.16 per share, after-tax) Cash from operations of