In this section of the Lockheed Martin Newsroom, you'll find our news releases. The releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year.
- Jul 27, 2022Lockheed Martin to Support Severe Weather and Climate Monitoring for NOAA with Instrument and Spacecraft StudiesThe company will study concepts for the next-gen lightning mapper and spacecraft bus for NOAA’s GeoXO weather satellites
DENVER, JULY 27, 2022 – Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] was selected by the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) to further refine concepts for a critical instrument and the...
- Jul 26, 2022S-92s are used by major oil and gas companies and have completed more than 91,000 search and rescue missions
STRATFORD, Conn., July 26, 2022 – The global fleet of the multi-mission Sikorsky S-92 ® helicopters is rapidly accumulating flight hours, surpassing 2 million flight hours in a variety of missions including ...
- Jul 20, 2022Vehicle Tires Designed for Extreme Temperatures in One Sixth Gravity on Crater-Filled Terrain
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company company will join Lockheed Martin in its development of a lunar mobility vehicle.
Jul 19, 2022
Net sales of $15.4 billion Net earnings of $309 million, or $1.16 per share, inclusive of non-operational charges of $1.7 billion ($1.4 billion, or $5.16 per share, after-tax) Cash from operations of
- Jul 14, 2022On track to deliver two more in 2022 from digital factory
STRATFORD, CONN., July 14, 2022 – Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin Company (NYSE: LMT), delivered the third Low-Rate Initial Production (LRIP) CH-53K helicopter ahead of contract schedule to the U.S....
- Jul 12, 2022The M270A2 launcher will fire next-gen munitions and provide long-range precision fires through 2050
CAMDEN, Ark., July 12, 2022 – Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) delivered the first Multiple Launch Rocket System (MLRS) M270A2 launcher to the U.S. Army in a ceremony today at the Precision Fires...
Jul 12, 2022
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) will webcast live its second quarter 2022 earnings results webcast on Tuesday, July 19, 2022, at 11 a.m. EDT. James Taiclet, chairman, president and chief executive...
- Jul 12, 2022
Lockheed Martin Corporation [NYSE: LMT] today announced its board of directors has elected retired Marine Lt. Gen. Vincent R. Stewart to the board, effective July 15. "As we continue our efforts...
- Jul 11, 2022
A Lockheed Martin-built instrument gives us a closer look at the universe's origins DENVER, July 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Today at a White House press event, NASA released the first image of some...
- Jun 27, 2022United States Army and Sikorsky Strengthen Army Aviation Fleet with 10th H-60 Black Hawk Helicopter Contract
The United States government and Sikorsky, a Lockheed Martin company (NYSE: LMT), signed a five-year contract for a baseline of 120 H-60M Black Hawk helicopters, with options to reach a total of...