In this section of the Lockheed Martin Newsroom, you'll find our news releases. The releases are listed in chronological order and are archived by year.
- Dec 11, 2022Artemis Prime Industry Team Congratulates NASA on Success of Artemis I
WASHINGTON, D.C., Dec. 11, 2022 – NASA’s Artemis I mission came to a successful conclusion today with the splashdown and recovery of the Orion spacecraft. This mission was an uncrewed,...
- Dec 9, 2022
WARSAW, Poland, Dec. 9, 2022 – PZL Mielec, a Lockheed Martin company, finalized a contract with the Polish National Police for two S-70i Black Hawk helicopters, which will increase its fleet of...
- Dec 7, 2022Announcement demonstrates Lockheed Martin’s commitment to the White House AM Forward initiative, expanding use of additive manufacturing and creating resilient supply chains
BETHESDA, Md. and HOLLYWOOD, Fla. – Dec. 7, 2022 – Lockheed Martin Corporation, (NYSE: LMT), and Sintavia, LLC, today announced a collaboration to expand research of metal additive...
- Dec 5, 2022
BETHESDA, Md., Dec. 5, 2022 – Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] and Rafael Advanced Defense Systems, Ltd., of Israel, have signed a teaming agreement that includes jointly developing, testing and...
- Dec 5, 2022Lockheed Martin evolved existing U.S. Navy systems – the Mk 41 launcher and Aegis Combat System – to meet the Army’s requirements
Lockheed Martin today delivered the first Mid-Range Capability (MRC) battery, also known as the Typhon Weapon System, to the United States Army Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technology Office (RCCTO).
- Nov 30, 2022
BETHESDA, Md., Nov. 30, 2022 – Lockheed Martin’s (NYSE: LMT) GridStar® Flow system for long-duration energy storage, Optionally Piloted Black Hawk® helicopter and James Webb Space Telescope...
Nov 28, 2022Lockheed Martin will partner with U.S. Army Civilian Career Management Activity to deliver and track training for up to 17,000 remote-based civilian employees.
Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) will support cyber readiness and training for up to 17,000 U.S. Army civilian cyber personnel under an Other Transaction Agreement awarded by the Army.
Nov 28, 2022
Advanced 5G.MIL® connectivity, powered by Intel, drives information dominance for DoD PALMDALE, Calif., Nov. 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The Big Picture Lockheed Martin, in collaboration with Intel...
- Nov 23, 2022PAC-3 Intercepts Target in Successful Test of Lockheed Martin Remote Interceptor Guidance -360 (RIG-360) Capability
WHITE SANDS MISSILE RANGE, New Mexico, Nov. 23, 2022 – For the first time, the U.S. Army used a newly developed Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT)communication technology to help a PAC-3 missile...
- Nov 17, 2022The TPY-4 radar offers advanced early warning and air command and control capabilities
OSLO Nov. 17, 2022 – Today the Royal Norwegian Air Force selected the Lockheed Martin (NYSE: LMT) TPY-4 next generation ground-based air surveillance radar to enhance the country’s long-range surveillance capability.