ORLANDO, FLORIDA, Oct 16, 2018 – Today, Enflite, a Sikorsky company, unveiled a new sidewall table at the annual National Business Aviation Association trade show. The table’s unique, maintenance-free design is the only fully manual self-deploying table available in the market. Sikorsky is a Lockheed Martin company (NYSE: LMT).
The new product provides customers with improved features including:
- Configurable design allows the table to be installed in numerous aircraft
- Fully self-deploying, high-rise mechanism with locking arms for added rigidity
- Design that allows for installation in a thinner side ledge
- Smooth and quiet operation during auto deployment and stowing
- 10-15 percent weight reduction over other tables within the same class of aircraft
- Ease of operation – self-deploying table activates by opening the lid or pushing a button
- Adjustable arms and a gas spring accommodates a variety of table top styles and weights
“Enflite is excited to offer a new and improved sidewall table that meets our customers’ requirements,” said Enflite’s Vice President, Lisa Mashnouk. “Developing a new and improved sidewall table mechanism is reflective of the innovative spirit and response to customers that Enflite has been known for since 1993. Due to its efficient design and ease of serviceability, our new table represents a compelling and unique offering across the aerospace interior market. We look forward to partnering with customers to make this and future products fit their critical needs. ”
Enflite specializes in pocket doors, tables, lift mechanisms and galley equipment. All of these products can be adapted to support a wide range of configurations, typical of VIP programs. This current design upgrade further showcases the innovation, collaboration and commitment to the company’s customers and the market.
For additional information on Enflite’s suite of products that serve operators around the world, please visit the website at www.enflite.com.
About Lockheed Martin
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs approximately 100,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. This year the company received three Edison Awards for ground-breaking innovations in autonomy, satellite technology and directed energy.